Sunday, August 3, 2014

A New Attempt to Compile News from Huron, Ohio

Since the Huron Hometown News ceased publication in December 2013, Huron has been without a source for local news and stories that pertain to our town.  After writing for the Hometown News for many years, I came to cherish the moments that I spent with Huron residents, and particularly the stories that they shared with me.  I also enjoyed keeping residents informed on what was happening in their city.  Hence, I am attempting to create a new source for news, one that is directly related to Huron.  This blog site will not contain any press releases unless they pertain to a Huron business or non-profit or directly affect Huron's residents.  I need your help to make this site successful.  Please let me know about events happening in the city, suggest stories that I should cover, and inform me of any other topics that you think would be of interest to the people of Huron.  There are truly some exciting things happening here, and the stories need to be covered.  I look forward to this new endeavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment